Smooth the appearance of expression lines. I love this product to smooth crepey skin under the eyes and on the top eyelid.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3 & Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate. Help to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 & Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2. Provide skin smoothing and toning benefits.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Helps skin appear more firm.
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid. Helps to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
2. K-OX Eyes
Combat bags, puffiness, and dark circles. My favorite morning eye cream!
- Vitamin K oxide: Helps diminish the appearance of dark circles, restoring brightness to your expression.
- Eyeliss: A powerful combination of three ingredients that targets puffiness, improving firmness and elasticity.
- hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid: Restores eye-area elasticity and moisture level thanks to its high binding capacity to water.
3. DEJ Eye
Utilizes pioneering pathway technology plus prebiotic innovation to rejuvenate the total eye area. Visibly reduces the appearance of sagging, wrinkles, redness, and hooding around the eye area and eyelid.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline: Visibly plumps and smooths skin to minimize wrinkles.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic) & Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Postbiotic): Balances the skin’s Microbiome to promote healthy skin.
- Blend of 5 Antioxidants: Helps shield skin from free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Cucumber Fruit Water: Soothes, tightens, and provides a cooling sensation to the eye area.
- Hydrating Blend: Reinforces the skin’s barrier function to boost the skin’s ability to attract and retain moisture.
If you’ve never used an eye cream and are wondering where to start, follow this simple guide!
|Revision Revox Line Relaxer
|ISDIN K-OX Eye Treatment
|Overall Prevention and Correction
|Revision DEJ Eye
If you’re incorporating an eye treatment into your skincare routine I recommend using your eye product after you cleanse but before SPF in the morning and at night after you cleanse but before any active products or moisturizers.
Stay consistent and remember that most skincare takes 6-8 weeks for visible results.
Patience and consistency are key!