The only thing I love more than skincare is travel!
Whether you like to relax on a beach or explore a new city, your travel skincare should be simple and fuss-free.
My Best Skincare Tips While Traveling:
- Never start a new product while traveling: Stick to tried and true products to avoid unexpected reactions or irritation.
- Keep skincare routines simple: Only gentle basics and must-haves should make the carry-on cut.
- Protection is key: Don’t get caught without SPF!
Skincare Routine While Traveling:
Below is my daily skincare routine while I travel.
- Cleanser: choose just one for your trip. Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Papaya Enzyme Cleansers are gentle enough for twice a day use.
- Topical Vitamin C: C+ Correcting Complex is a daily must for me.
- Eye Cream: Travel can cause our sleep habits to get out of whack. To fight dark circles and puffiness I use K-OX eye cream religiously.
- Hyaluronic Boosters: I pack a few Hyaluronic Booster Ampoules for a moisturizing boost- They’re tiny and pack well!
- Sunscreen: I love Intellishade which doubles as my makeup on days out exploring. I keep an SPF brush in my purse for touch-ups!
- Makeup Remover: I love Micellar Water, if you don’t wear much makeup you can skip this step.
- Cleanser: Revision Skincare’s Gentle Foaming Cleanser is a soap-free foam that effectively cleanses your skin with a rich, velvety foam while calming and moisturizing your skin leaving it smooth and soft.
- Hyaluronic Boosters: Apply Hyaluronic Boosters after washing your face to restore your
Skincare Travel Accessories:
- Cadence: When I’m packing in my carry-on bag I bring sample sizes or transfer them into travel containers to save space. Remember containers containing liquids, gels, and aerosols must be under 3.4oz or 100ml for airplanes.
- Eye Patches: These are extra, but I love to slip a few in the mini-fridge and apply after a few too many margaritas.
- The Skinny Confidential Ice Rollers: If you’re headed on a vacation where the drinks will be flowing, it might be worth squeezing this into your checked bag.
- Melatonin- Sleep is vital to feeling and looking refreshed.
Last but not least, you’ll want a cute but functional bag to keep your skincare tidy.
Update Your Skincare Routine Before Your Trip!
If you’d like to talk about your skincare prior to traveling book an appointment today!