Forever Young BBL Treatment
Looking for a treatment that leaves your skin looking more rejuvenated, refreshed, and youthful? The Forever Young BBL treatment is a clinically proven, innovative technology that delivers light therapy for the treatment of cell damage. This treatment directly targets and addresses the visible signs associated with aging and sun damage.
Atlanta’s top aesthetic and dermatology specialists are ready to create a custom treatment plan that restores your skin to a youthful appearance.
BBL Forever Young is a long-lasting anti-aging treatment that reverses skin damage and restores your skin’s natural tone and texture. By stimulating collagen and elastin, it creates visible changes in reducing pigmentation and laxity, leaving you with healthier, younger looking skin. This treatment can be used to remove sun spots, redness, freckles, acne or acne scars, Cherry Angiomas, broken Capillaries, and more.
During the treatment you should feel minimal to no pain. The entire procedure usually takes 2 to 10 minutes.
Common areas treated:
Here are some tips for preparing before treatment:
- Schedule a consult: Before your first treatment, schedule a consultation with one of our skin care specialists to answer your questions and determine which treatment is best for you.
- Plan ahead: Schedule your appointment about 2 weeks before special events to allow redness and swelling to diminish. Discontinue topical retinoids 24 hours before treatment. If you have been treated with Isotretinoin in the past year please discuss this with your medical provider.
- Avoid blood-thinning products: Certain supplements or medications can cause bruising or bleeding. Discontinue at least 3 days before your treatment after talking with your doctor about changing or stopping a prescription medication. The most common products discontinued before treatment are:
- Gingko Biloba
- St. John’s Wort
- Flaxseed Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Essential fatty acids
Discontinue 24 hours before your treatment:
- Avoid Makeup
- Updates: Notify your skin care specialist about skin rashes, cold sores, or new skin conditions.
After your Forever Young BBL treatment is complete, it is recommended to keep your body temperature down for at least 24-48 hours. It is important to take a few precautions to get the most out of your treatment.
- Sun exposure, tanning beds, hot tubs, and saunas for 7-10 days after treatments
- High-intensity physical activity or strenuous exercise for 24-48 hours
- Exfoliating the skin
- Vitamin A products, acids, or irritants
What to Expect from Your Treatment
Result time varies based on the number of treatments needed and the severity of pigmentation, acne, or acne scarring. Patients may need anywhere from 1-6 treatments. It is common for patients to start seeing results in 2-6 weeks. It’s important to follow the skincare regimen provided by your medical provider. Gentle skincare should be continued until your skin has fully healed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Book An Appointment
Whether you know the exact treatment for you or are looking for our expert opinion, a consultation appointment is a great place to start. Our licensed medical providers are happy to help!